Thursday, March 20, 2008

Klues for Klueless3

First of all these are just hints and not answers. The hints are more or less my perspective to clear each level, tips that would have helped me to get over the places I was stuck, may these be useful.

Happy Hunting!!! :)

Level 0: Do as it says on the page
Level 1: You need to know where and what you have to answer
Level 2: When nothing helps go to the source
Level 3: Who is that person?
Level 4: Direction and the Logo says it all
Level 5: Not related to Infinity/Infinite. Believe me, I spent approximately 1.5 hours searching on Infinite and my morale hit rock-bottom
Level 6: Left has married right and right is not always correct
Level 7: Its not what you are thinking, just recapitulate all the signs
Level 8: Wiki what you see
Level 9: What is the need to solve, when there is such an easy route
Level 10: First get the clearer picture and then crack the code
Level 11: You need to know the image of the person and then what he has written
Level 12: "Zero" is the place where you would be enlightened
Level 13: One of the simplest ciphers to crack
Level 14: A table hard to remember
Level 15: Four "+" do make sense
Level 16: Being a daughter of a rock star is not so easy, what's her role?
Level 17: Wiki or look at my orkut profile's favorite videos :)
Level 18: It got its name because of these greats
Level 19: It cannot say a word without him
Level 20: It's time to get all types of pictures. Do something similar to LevelX
Level 21: Oh, I think there is a flag too, to Wiki ?
Level 22: Internet Explorer may help, but remember that you do have a clear picture but not everything you need
Level 23: I do not think you are still searching for the key
Level 24: What are these dots? Dots are nothing but a manifestation of what comes before
Level 25: Type it using the new keyboard
Level 26: THE END
Level 27: Replace Red with Blue, and animal with .....
Level 28: There is a Black Metal but not that Hard
Level 29: Picture, picture and more pictures, Who am I to comment on these ?
Level 30: A word and a number

Level n-1: DejaVu of 2-1

3 comments:

~nm said...

hey! I've got the formats - BMP PNG GIF TIF and there is letter R on the image of the level. Now what?

Varun said...

I guess clue is apt for this level, just try to do something similar what you did in LevelX

The Xtramile.. said...

heyy plz help me out with level n-1 :( cant understand how 2 proceed