Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Withdrawal Syndrome

I dont want to be covetous, but Slug
I dont want to be composed, but Albus
I dont want to be dark, but Riddle
I dont want to be doomed, but Remus
I dont want to be docile, but Dobby
I dont want to be implacable, but Rubeus
I dont want to be perfidious, but Snape
I dont want to be roguish, but Peeves
I dont want to be splashy, but Black
I dont want to be valiant, but Nymph
I dont want to be vigilant, but Moody
I dont want to be vicarious, but Padfoot
I dont want to be gritty, but Potter

3 comments:

Sourav said...

abe ek ka bhi matlab samajh mein nahin aaya....neeche matlab bhi likhna tha na...matlab samjha fir comments deta hoon

Varun said...

abe last word of each line is one of the characters of harry potter series and each line has an adjective which describes the character of these.

Now each line means, that i dont want to be an adjective, but noun... ;)

Unknown said...

Sala chori karna band karo....jharkandi ke aukaat se upar hai ye sab likhna ;)