Thursday, April 27, 2006

saga unveiled...

its been long time i have ritten sumthing, to be true i dont know i hav ever ritten nething other than the school essays :)) this is the beginnin of a new saga.. discovering and revealing my new self. i hope so, coz for me nothng can be predicted... i may decide (rather take a solemn pledge) to do sumthin and then simply move on, as if... cut it off... i am not gonna make myself bad in my own blog... so let me get started.

starting with a quote has been my longing wish, i dont knw when i will qualify for it. anyways once upon a time there was a king and he lived happily everafter :) sorry for the PJ. was it a joke?? i dont think so. but i cant help. presently i m totally blank and will soon come up with a topic... and i am keeping my fingers crossed :))) hope that this time i will not b my true self and will be my new self...

No comments: